No crypto justice - no crypto peace

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 5 11:22:23 PST 2020

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 08:01:55 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I'm still curious where your Marxist-style " GovCorp " conspiracy ( as opposed to classical liberal economics ie not-conspiracy-theory)

	even wikimierda is better informed than government agents. Oh wait. Government agents are lying.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_East_India_Company_%28VOC%29

	"was a megacorporation founded by a government-directed amalgamation of several rival Dutch trading companies (voorcompagnieën) in the early 17th century."

	>megacorporation founded by a government-directed amalgamation

	hard to get a more clear and chemically pure example of govcorp at work. Then of course I can list the rest european-jew nazi empires of which the non human turd 'professor rat' would have been a champion had he been born at that time. We have :

	portuguese empire
	dutch empire (see above)
	spanish empire
	english empire
	french empire
	and your favourite US-jew empire

	all those empires were and are the result of merchants and manufacturers (what your twin turd donald calls the 'free market') and the government working as a single criminal organization. You know, the criminal organization that pays a sick turd like you to spam this list.