Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 sucks JEW ARSE!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 4 19:52:19 PST 2020

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 00:31:44 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 4, 2020, 23:16 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >         Indeed. And did you just realize that JAKOBO APPELBAUM was a joo?
> > It's hard to get a more jooish name than JAKOBO plus german sounding
> > surname. FYI, the only reason I defend him is because of the infinitely
> > fake  'rape' charges.
> >

> First of all, Jake is an Atheist.

	jakobo is a joo. Please spare me your garbage.

> Jacob, Julian, Stallman, Linus, Guido, and several, and several others...
> Batman doesn't exist, but these men do.  And they are my real heroes
> because they love, they feel pain, they cry, they fight, they study, they
> use ugly t-shirts in events only for being nice...
>
> Please, verify your sources of information.

	The way the joo jakobo appelbaum worked as agent of the US military has been explained by me a few times on the list. You can check the archives.

	"To sum up, jacob appelbaum was getting 100k US dollars per year
	from the pentagon to promote the fake anonimity network known
	as tor. Tor is used by the pentagon to attack what they (tor
	and the pentagon) call 'repressive regimes' - for instance,
	promoting coups in the middle east, and marketing them as
	the "arab spring"

	"Tor, Anonymity, and the Arab Spring: An Interview with Jacob
	Appelbaum"
	http://www.monitor.upeace.org/innerpg.cfm?id_article=816"

	there you can see how jakobo was directly involved in the coups by the US military.