Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 sucks JEW ARSE!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:31:44 PST 2020

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020, 23:16 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         Indeed. And did you just realize that JAKOBO APPELBAUM was a joo?
> It's hard to get a more jooish name than JAKOBO plus german sounding
> surname. FYI, the only reason I defend him is because of the infinitely
> fake  'rape' charges.

First of all, Jake is an Atheist.  He always was. Sorry, he is not waiting
for Hanukkah, he is studying.

Second point, he and several men who helped to build the Free Software,
Free Hardware, and Crypto History were victims of horrible, unfair
allegations, and humiliated, exposed, destroyed...  Now are all my heroes
rapists, sexual predators?  Coincidence?  Oh!  Please, people, it sounds
like something much bigger and scary...

Jacob, Julian, Stallman, Linus, Guido, and several, and several others...
Batman doesn't exist, but these men do.  And they are my real heroes
because they love, they feel pain, they cry, they fight, they study, they
use ugly t-shirts in events only for being nice...

Please, verify your sources of information.