Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 sucks JEW ARSE!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 4 19:05:04 PST 2020

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 sucks JEW ARSE!

"... did you just realize that JAKOBO APPELBAUM was a joo? It's hard to get a more jooish name than JAKOBO plus german sounding surname. FYI, the only reason I defend him ..."

Now you admit defending a self-styled 'queer' Jew I'm sure that will be understood by your close kamaraden that you weren't sucking his Jewish arse and they may even give you an Iron Cross First Class with Oak-Leaf cluster.

Best regards, as we say in the Atomwaffen

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 defends sucking JEW ARSE!