Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 sucks Jacob Appelbaum's arse

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 4 16:25:11 PST 2020

Wikileaks may put the fear of death into Langley and Meade, but they don't scare me.

That's cos I'm inspired by all the brave women who spoke up and helped expose this disgusting criminal racket run by the new Charles Manson.

Also I'm an anarchist and not some Nazbol Turd that prays towards the KGB-Kremlin.

So you dead-enders hang together. Or hang separately - it don't bother me.

Julian Assange is not a cypherpunk revolutionaries arsehole - he's a JOURNALIST!

HAhahahahahah!