Spooks: Dell Computer Spends Wad on Supply Chain Security

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 4 12:27:49 PST 2020

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 04:23:09 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	yeah sun - a US military-NSA contractor where 'cypherpunk' gilmore was a
> > high ranking  member no?
> >
> >> https://www.eff.org/
> > 	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shari_Steele
> > 	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Vass
> >
> > 	who "was the President and Chief Operating Officer of Sun Microsystems
> > Federal ... Before that, he worked for the Department of Defense
> >
> > 	I'm told he worked for teh nsa.
>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bill_Vass&diff=707551526&oldid=707546386

	"He is also a longtime NSA undercover agent" -  the NSA being part of the department of war after all.

	But I completely overlooked the 'public' part haha. The non human turd is "Vice President of Engineering at Amazon Web Services since 2014"

	So he went from military-psycho to sun-military-psycho to amazon-nsa-military psycho. An impressive 'career'. Just the sort of guy a 'privacy activist' like the steele cunt should marry.