The Aryan Superman

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 4 10:37:00 PST 2020

"... I do love Jake.  Not in your "kabeesh", "rubbing shoulders" way, or another
strange expression.  He is my friend and I believe him.  He is not a
"Superman"...  He is just a guy full of scars, fears, and traums, trying to
live his live...

Please, stop being so unfair..."

He can live his queer life quite happily with Batshit Crazy now. They can get married.
But if he ever goes back to his bad old ways defending the rapist Nazbol criminal, Asshat then I will track him down and kill him.  Slowly.

My trial - his funeral. Let them decide whats fair.