The Aryan Superman

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:52:01 PST 2020

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020, 02:43 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

The Aryan Superman is slim like Goring,  Handsome like Himmler, tall, like
> Goebbels, tanned like Hitler, charming, like Eichman, witty like Heydrich
> and has a name like Rosenberg.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Appelbaum

Sh_t, read it only now.  I told Juan yesterday I am really late with all
the groups' messages readings.

I do love Jake.  Not in your "kabeesh", "rubbing shoulders" way, or another
strange expression.  He is my friend and I believe him.  He is not a
"Superman"...  He is just a guy full of scars, fears, and traums, trying to
live his live...

Please, stop being so unfair.  We don't know exactly what happened about
Julian too...  but, well, didn't know him in person and never talked to
him.