Backstabber on coderman

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:57:40 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 22:52 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Nobody has to die - but they do have to accept the new global anarchist
> hegemony.

Oh, thank you very much!  It's nice, I don't like deaths!  :D

But, if possible, when you have more free time and patience, may you tell
me what is "Kabeesh" in private, please?

No success in fast searches, but the word remembers a kind of Brazilian
"tsukemono".  :)

Sorry, making searches using a temperamental cellphone is annoying and I
don't remember the English word for "tsukemono" (Japanese).

And why "rub shoulders", please?  My search gave me some "eeck,
disgusting!" results.

Sorry, dying is much more interesting for me than having sex with...  Oh,
it would not be hygienical, satisfactory, etc, etc...  The idea is  very
argh, ugh, eeck, more repulsive than dirty rotten food vomited twice!!!  :P

My parents' first language is Japanese.  Mine is Brazilian Portuguese.  I
am not playing a fool, I am a real fool asking help.  :P

Oh, call me all the bad words you want, but please stop calling "Darkness"
that disgusting human trash.  "Darkness" is a very cool word and always
remembers me Batman.

I will search for a better bad word in the archives.  Everybody here - less
Alexander and Karl - hates that hypocrite nazi.  Too stupid even for jamesd
patterns.