Backstabber on coderman

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:50:09 PST 2020

PS:  - In any case, if you want to kill me, try it after February, 2021,
please.  I will have no free time for you before, pardon.

And, sorry, you will die.  You can try to kill me, but it will be better
for you trying to lose your virginity and get some fun before dying.

Remember, in my country, "Python Cookbooks" are _really_ "Python Cook
Books", hahahaha!!!  ;D

No, not China, Brazil.  But we don't eat giant snakes.  We just say it to
scare North-Americans and Australians, hahahaha!!!  ;D