Rats Ain't Shit But Hoes and Tricks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 3 15:56:59 PST 2020

You Nazi-fag-eunuchs love gossip about all the hot-Monica-Mattos-style sex you ain't getting

but youse need to find another list for that ( Pink Panzers? Incel Nazi's )

I told all youse Nazi-fag-moron-losers to get off our anarchist lawn.

The horrible fate of Declan and Mongo should have been a wake-up call.

Go and goose-step somewhere else - there's no darknet censorship and the net is virtually infinite

so...fuck off while the fucking off is good.