MH17 pracie -- Ukraine: MH17 "escorted" by military jet just prior to BUK missile shoot down - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 3 15:49:43 PST 2020

A nice summary from Sam Bullard for the Saker Blog, thoroughly cross referenced, headers pasted:

   MH17 and the Southern Cauldron
   http://thesaker.is/mh17-and-the-southern-cauldron/

      Executive Summary
      Forward: Why me, and why now?
      Historical context part 1: consequences of ignoring history
      Historical context part 2: a strange convergence of narratives
      Historical context part 3: public disclosure of airline disaster information
      Criminal behavior, terrorist attack, mental illness:
      Unknown cause:
      Shot down by state actor accidentally or due to mistaken identity:
      Premeditated murder by a state actor:

      What kind of disaster was MH17?
      Historical context part 4: war in the Donbass
      Historical context part 5: the fighting between June 20, 2014 and July 16, 2014
      Means, motive and opportunity
      Hard facts in the public domain
      How to get away with mass murder and capitalize on it

      Historical context part 6: the performance of anti-aircraft weapons against airliners
      Autocannon:
      MANPAD:
      Air-to-air missile:
      Surface-to-air missile (mid range and up):
      Bomb:
      Historical context part 6: who benefited, and in what ways?
      The likely plan and benefits lost
      What went wrong?

      Conclusion
      Afterword: Filling the Void