Backstabber on coderman

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:13:38 PST 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, December 3, 2020 5:37 PM, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm actually trying to work on a blockchain app, and contact a therapist, right now, not review this list.

there are many tricks to try and focus, some good ones here:
https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/how-to-improve-concentration#brain-training

key aspect is your individual predispositions - try things and see what works!

> I have an issue where I make everyone sad or tense.

you don't make me sad or tense. also, some people prefer activities over talking. talking can bring anxiety and discomfort, but shared activity can be peaceful and provide an outlet for physical stress.

this is not to say never discuss, but that conversation is not the only route...

find out what helps you :)

best regards,