Backstabber on coderman

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:37:07 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 11:01 AM coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I used to dream of doing that.  Wouldn't now.  I bet the money is
recoverable.  I have a tiny fraction of what you paid.  Bitcoin are kinda
invisible.

There's a group called "alternatives to suicide" where you can chat with
suicidal people with nobody reporting emergencies.  It reduces suicide.

I'm actually trying to work on a blockchain app, and contact a therapist,
right now, not review this list.

I have an issue where I make everyone sad or tense.