You and the Crypto-bomb

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:52:32 PST 2020

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020, 2:46 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> See how this
> tech can improve or destroy humanity. Imagine creating a new bacteria
> that consumes our entire planet with an investment of less than $50k.
> "
> -- KimDotcom
>
> Had the atomic bomb turned out to be something as cheap and easily
> manufactured as a bicycle or an alarm clock, it might well have plunged us
> back into barbarism, but it might, on the other hand, have meant the end of
> national sovereignty and of the highly-centralised police State ..."
>
> 1990's crypto-munitions are now WMD grade with a new branch of the US
> military called Cybercom to allegedly manage the threat from the net.
>
> You stupid fat fucks want our doomsday technologies?
>
> COME and FUCKIN' GET THEM.

I was tortured and brainwashed around 2013 2014 after getting involved in
radical activism.  The activism I was involved in was in support of rural
communities, inner city poor folks, the environment, and a democratic
political system.  The entities concerned with our impact included TC
Energy, Bank of America, united states federal law enforcement, and others.

I have feelings here around PR's mention of the atomic bomb.  I want to
relate that some time after Einstein published his research around the
relation between energy and matter, some members of the research community
approached him with worry.  They were worried the Nazis might develop
weapons based on this research.  They pressured Einstein to send a letter
to the United States government about this.  I'm aware that successful
immigrants often have great love for the United States government, feeling
true appreciation when paying their taxes, because the nation offers a
haven compared to dangerous, war-torn or systemically abusive environments.

Einstein's letter to the US government expressed clear fear around Nazi
development of nuclear weapons, and backed its points with direct
scientific experience.  The US military, instead of moving nuclear research
into normal education so that everybody on earth would steward wise of it,
started a secret nuclear weapons program that roughly caused the cold war
and vaporized a lot of Japanese children.

I don't know too much history.  I looked that up once because I was
scared.  I think secretly sending advanced research information to
governments is very dangerous.  And last I checked we have a surveillance
state.

But governments can change.  The military is not the only branch of a
government.  There are even branches of that USA government that fund
efforts for honest freedom.  They often have their budgets slashed or
cronies placed in their administration, but their workers care a lot.
Things are diverse in a democracy.