Deep Mind reportedly folds proteins like a Boss

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 3 00:41:53 PST 2020

On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:14:54 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 3:31 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >         that's confused. Semiconductor manufacturing was always controlled
> > by the same corrupt and despicable 'private'-government mafia. You can
> > still assemble stuff but you have to get the components from govcorp (as
> > always).
>
> Nuts.
>
> Every transistor everywhere comes from an engineer who learned under an
> engineer who learned under .... an engineer who learned under Shockley.

	yes, that's the mafia of shitbags I'm talking about.

> And Shockley was Ayn Rand's heroic engineer CEO scientist in the flesh.
>  Free market Capitalism in person.

	haha, you are as insane as  'professor rat' --- and vomit the very same kind of insanity --  the very same kind of techofascist propaganda.

	and like him you are the same delusional turd who will hopefully get his compulsory, government-musko brain implant soon.

	AND THEN you'll be an the ultimate braindead scumbag you could possibly be. A literal robot.