You and the Crypto-bomb

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 2 23:45:53 PST 2020

See how this
tech can improve or destroy humanity. Imagine creating a new bacteria
that consumes our entire planet with an investment of less than $50k.
"
-- KimDotcom

Had the atomic bomb turned out to be something as cheap and easily manufactured as a bicycle or an alarm clock, it might well have plunged us back into barbarism, but it might, on the other hand, have meant the end of national sovereignty and of the highly-centralised police State ..."

1990's crypto-munitions are now WMD grade with a new branch of the US military called Cybercom to allegedly manage the threat from the net.

You stupid fat fucks want our doomsday technologies?

COME and FUCKIN' GET THEM.