BioHacking: Kim Dotcom on topic

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:29:59 PST 2020

"
#CRISPR is a powerful tool that allows anyone to become a bio hacker.
You can edit bacteria, parasites & viruses to be more deadly.
Artificial Evolution is possible today and is more dangerous than AI
development. There are thousands experimenting with AE right now,
unregulated.
"
"
I talked about benefit & risk of genetic editing / sequencing tech for
years. Watch a new docu #UnNaturalSelection on Netflix. See how this
tech can improve or destroy humanity. Imagine creating a new bacteria
that consumes our entire planet with an investment of less than $50k.
"
-- KimDotcom Nov 2020