Speaker Series: Corona spawns The Unmasked

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:29:44 PST 2020

https://www.theunmasked.net/
https://www.theunmasked.net/news.htm

Dec 5 PA
Dec 27 CA

Censored off Social media...

"
ABOUT US

WE ARE ABOUT THE RESTORATION OF HUMAN INTEGRITY AND SELF RESPECT

We are normal people living in a global lunatic asylum just like you.
And like many, we are thoroughly distressed about the reaction of the
people, especially those who willfully acquiesce and so uncritically
obey draconian authority.

We are alarmed not by an exaggerated and mostly harmless virus, but by
the senseless behavior of people who by their actions are enabling
this tyranny and the local, national and global governments and their
enforcers to engage in this despicable political agenda.

By the symbol of the mask, which is clearly not about health, we see
at least 2 kinds of people, the obedient and the skeptics.

The small but growing organization we call “The Unmasked” is comprised
of highly committed people who are beyond skepticism and understand
the urgency of action now, before it is too late.

Our aim is to coordinate those whose voices have been silenced and
whose identities as freedom loving people has now been hidden by the
ubiquitous orders to wear a mask. They have lost not only their voice
but also their capacity to be visually distinguished from the lockdown
fanatics and conspirators.

We have all been forced to conform.

We are in a war for our lives and way of life. The lockdown fanatics
do not see this and virtue signal their pride and obedience by their
complicit behavior. As such, they represent a substantial force of
danger fully allied with the enforcers.

It’s Frightening

Our first step is to reverse the trend to erase the identities of the
skeptics, critical thinkers and voices of dissent.

Wearing the wristband will send a storm of shock waves through the
global governments and their enforcers. Like the mask, the wristband
is a visual symbol that all will immediately see. It is the peaceful
force of resistance to disempower the ruling class’ grip on all
humanity. It is also the core of power and comfort enabling those with
dissenting voices to see and embrace each other.

Most importantly, wearing the wristband, you will know that you are no
longer alone.

Our hope is that one day, we will live in a world where all will be “Unmasked”.
"