Why, Australia, Why? :'(

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 16:38:01 PST 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020, 19:03 professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Don't forget Jac Nassar ( SUV's ) Ruprecht Moloch and his evil spawn,
> Julian Rand Paul Israel Shamir Lord Haw Haw Assmange, Pastor Craig ( I
> can't be the worst au-based c-punk ' Proff " after those two, can I )
> England gave America the Puritans - it gave us the criminals. Poor bugger
> my country.

Oh, Australia does really hate us, bwuaaa!!!  It is a pretty sad thing...
 :'(

(...and sorry for my bad memory, but you are very noisy and annoying in
some moments!  Almost a virtual mosquito, Matt!)

Anyway the past is another country and Japan and Austrian now stand united
> against the Jamesd/ Jinping menace.

Can't we all get along and burn James A Donald Dumbfuck slowly to death?

James is a hateful waste of space, but I already had third degree burns in
an accident and, I beg your pardon, being deeply sincere, nobody deserves
to feel this kind of pain.  Intense, endless agony...

Remember:  - Always (try to) be fast and clean when killing!  :D

(It is a stupid joke.  Do NOT kill anyone, even James, please.  Just be
patient and live more than your enemies.)