Obama fesses up to reason for drone-bombing M.E. weddings -- Former US intel analyst arrested for leaking DroneWar dox

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 2 00:49:36 PST 2020

The Nobel Peace Prize takes a standing ovation for poignant winners as Barack Obama demonstrates disappointment in drone strikes since the problem with them is that they "probably had less collateral damage" than the alternatives, even though those drone strikes "caused an inordinate amount of civilian casualties".

Such an upstanding sociopath really demonstrates the force of the Nobel Peace Prize program better than any other winner before Obama.

Bravo, ex-president "Drone-Bama" Obama - you are owning being a sociopath like an alpha - BRAVO.

   Watch: Obama Casually Admits His Drone Strikes Killed "Inordinate Amount" Of Innocent Civilians
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-obama-still-defends-drone-strikes-after-admitting-inordinate-amount-civilians
   Tue, 12/01/2020 - 21:05