On Caving

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:36:33 PST 2020

Holy fuck do I not care, if I have to crawl on my belly for a mile, to be
safe from this shit.

I joined the NSS, the USA caving organization.  They have extensive
databases of caves and maps.  They keep them secret, to protect the caves.
Publicized caves usually result in permanent vandalism by tourists.  Many
caves already have this vandalism.

I have a handful of cave maps, which are shared for caving trips and
events.  I was imagining finding and scanning the police report where I was
forcefully hospitalized for putting my hands in my pockets.  I would like
to scan and digitize my cave maps as well.

We need to make safety paths for people.  Holy fuck do I not care, if I
have to crawl on my belly for a mile, to be safe from this shit.

I have no clue why I am saying "holy fuck" , which is not a phrase I ever
used before my brainwashing and torture.  I prefer to use habitual
expletives that don't offend groups of prudes.