PARDON Jim Bell - or else.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 1 20:27:29 PST 2020

Since Jim Bell was railroaded for a decade, the USG effectively endorsed his main idea less than three years later!  ( PAM FutureMaps 2003 ) He should have been released immediately after that damming admission.  Plainly the USG owes Jim Bell for over seven years of his life and in recognition of the rising power of the cryptoanarchist movement they will move to rectify this injustice with a full pardon and substantial compensation to be paid forthwith.
I think 33 Trillion USD$ is fair so I'm asking for 66.  The pardon and cash to be delivered by Dec 20 IF DONALD DUMBFUCK and his disgusting CRIME FAMILY know whats good for them.
RAUS!