KARL Marx vs the Gov-corp

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 1 18:30:09 PST 2020

On Wed, 2 Dec 2020 01:00:59 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Something very familiar about Batshit's conspiracy theories

	meh, the aussie govt agent is whining about 'conspiracy theories'? Conspiracy theories?? That's got to be the most pro-establishment smear ever. It's even more cliche than calling assange a 'rapist'.

> Seems Batshit is squatting on our anarchists list in a very familiar way - Marxists either covet what we have or they want us all dead as heretics to their batshit crazy, left-fascism.

	dude, marx belonged to the worst kind of non human jew shit, exactly like you. But, you can pretend that I am...you...and so give another example of your infinite idiocy, I guess.