KARL Marx vs the Gov-corp

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 1 17:00:59 PST 2020

Something very familiar about Batshit's conspiracy theories...oh yeah...

"... The executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie..."

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch01.htm#007

A government corporation runs the world in this lunatics mind.

Then the hate-filled bigotry matches too.  The worst hate-filled bigotry of the last century.

Karl Marx, Capital, Volume One, Part II: The Transformation of Money and Capital CHAPTER FOUR: THE GENERAL FORMULA FOR CAPITAL: "The capitalist knows that all commodities, however scurvy they may look, or however badly they may smell, are in faith and in truth money, inwardly circumcised Jews ..."

Seems Batshit is squatting on our anarchists list in a very familiar way - Marxists either covet what we have or they want us all dead as heretics to their batshit crazy, left-fascism.

One thing Marxists do well is colonize - the work as ' entrists' - then burrow around from within. Having a sort of Tourette's means some of them are caught and executed as spies.

Smert Spion.