Deep Mind reportedly folds proteins like a Boss

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 1 13:43:29 PST 2020

On Tue, 01 Dec 2020 20:59:58 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

	Yeah, I linked that in the past.

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-February/027723.html

	just more proof that you can't 'homebrow' practical semiconductors.

	It may be possible to do small scale manufacturing, starting with sand, but it's obviously not a trivial task. Otherwise, it's not really homebrew when you have to get all your supplies from govcorp.

> > there's no such thing as 'artficial intelligence' - The term is one of the most stupid examples of brain-dead marketing ever.
>
> synthetic intelligence? non-biological intelligence?

	To clarify, I don't object to the 'artificial' part. The laughable bullshit is in the 'intelligence' part of the expression.

> we can argue over semantics, but the gist is the same: technology advancing on the domain of animal brains...

	there's no 'intelligence' in 'artificial intelligence'. A pattern matching machine is not intelligent. It's just a surveillance tool created by technofascists.

> > bottom line : technical garbage was always and still is controlled by the enemy.
>
> they don't have to be the sworn enemy. they can just be ignorant, yet still as damaging to humanity.

	These scumbags are not 'ignorant', they are evil to the core.