Deep Mind reportedly folds proteins like a Boss

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:59:58 PST 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, December 1, 2020 8:30 PM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> ... Semiconductor manufacturing was always controlled by the same corrupt and despicable 'private'-government mafia. You can still assemble stuff but you have to get the components from govcorp (as always).

free yourself!
"Homebrew NMOS Transistor Step by Step - So Easy Even Jeri Can Do It"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_znRopGtbE

> there's no such thing as 'artficial intelligence' - The term is one of the most stupid examples of brain-dead marketing ever.

synthetic intelligence? non-biological intelligence?

we can argue over semantics, but the gist is the same: technology advancing on the domain of animal brains...

> bottom line : technical garbage was always and still is controlled by the enemy.

they don't have to be the sworn enemy. they can just be ignorant, yet still as damaging to humanity.

best regards,