NAZI Zenaan Harkness preaches race-war & Genocide in Au

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 03:25:11 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 5:50 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 5:38 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> pro2rat at yahoo.com.au>

>>> forced the
>>> we've got

>>> controlling

>>> You're just hearing what you want to hear.

>>> Please describe this force and/or people forcing you, and how they or it
>>> is forcing you, in as much detail as you can.
>>>

> Around 2014 I ran into a use of human trafficking by law enforcement and
> something else, to manipulate activists and harm their communities.
>
> I experienced extensive torture and brainwashing to force me into silence.
>
> I am still re-experiencing that.
>
> These re-experiences, during my multi-day psychotic break tonight, holds
> the forces and people making me post to this list.
>
> I may be able to find a way to reduce my posting to the list when I don't
> want to, by repeatedly expressing the first two paragraphs I just wrote
> above, which may work because it associates breaking the silence with the
> behavior I am trying to stop.
>

>> It's actually very traumatic.  Can you give me the respect of hearing and
>> valuing the truth in what I say, whether it be emotional or literal?

>>> Then you should consider saying less or nothing at all until your
>>> thoughts are clear.
>>

>>> You say very strange things sometimes.

>>> talk
>>> about

>>> Person" ,
>>> post a

>>> You sound quite deluded.  You might

Separating the information that can trigger defensiveness from the wise
advice that avoids doing so, by writing this line here.

strongly caution yourself against believing that which you cannot verify,
>>> and in general you ought advise yourself against attempts to control others
>>> in any way other than plain and simple communication which directly engages
>>> their conscious mind - talking, emailing, asking simple questions, that
>>> sort of thing.

Something indescribably bad happened to me six years ago.

I was forced to learn how to wipe my own memories, and then trained to do
it in response to triggers.

I have not talked with anyone who can help.

Three of us got schizophrenia in the same year.  It's clear that many more
covered it up.

We were forced to delete our Facebook accounts.  I did not, but much seems
lost because others did.

Once I was driving from state to state trying to find a passport office
that would give me a passport without running into a random problem.  Four
or so police officers detained me during the trip when I called them once
about a dangerous event.  All had their nametags removed.  I was cuffed.
The one acting in charge pointedly told me "this is about <city most of my
brainwashing was started in>".  I was taken to a hospital and forcefully
hospitalized: the intake paperwork, signed by the police, said I was a
danger to myself and others, because I had put my hands in my pockets.
That is all the paperwork said for a reason.

I had audio-recorded the "arrest" and emailed the recording to myself.  At
the hospital, I used my cell phone to try to find a lawyer.  It was taken
from me and I was transferred to another hospital immediately after.

When I got out, the recordings were missing from my phone and my email.

This was around 2015.

When I try to get the paperwork from that experience, from either the
hospital or the police, I re-experience my brainwashing and lose some of
the memories that would help me find the hospital or the police.

The brainwashing was beyond comprehensibly torturous.  Beyond words or what
a human could hold.  It might have started with a drug that alters
experiences.

>>> Manipulation is manipulation, whatever the name you use -- surely the
>>> healthier approach is things like educate, question, possibly inform of
>>> some facts, e.g. "are you aware of XYZ?"
>>>
>>> Some folks call manipulation "black magic" or possibly "white magic" but
>>> in both cases, with karmic penalties upon the manipulator.  Perhaps
>>> consider this.

Not clear and direct in my culture.  Realize first that karma is blowback,
and magic is subconscious skill.