Censorship: ShadowGate Documentary Banned by FaceBook and YouTube

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Aug 31 22:53:24 PDT 2020

On 8/17/20 15:08, grarpamp wrote:
> https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03 ShadowGate
> Documentary Full Version

Politifact rates the film's claims as "Pants on Fire":
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/17/facebook-posts/viral-shadowgate-video-makes-sweeping-unfounded-cl/

USA Today calls it "misinformation":
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/18/fact-check-shadowgate-spreads-misinformation-major-events/5601742002/

Alex Jones himself (!) has disavowed Millie Weaver and the film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehsQlHxt2M

>From the above I gather that this was taken down not because of some
NSA-FBI-CIA-DoD-MI5-UN-NATO-Google-Facebook-Microsoft-Apple-Amazon-Adobe-NBC_Universal-CBS-Disney/ABC-Fox-<insert
any other corporate and government agencies of note I left out here>
coverup and conspiracy... but because it's a steaming pile of bovine
excrement that some people are passing around as though it's the truth.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com