The Fatal Attraction of Techno Fascism

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 31 13:57:24 PDT 2020

On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:22:18 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         anyway, article is OK and it describes this list to a tee.
>
> Punk, do you actually have any code or math? And before you declare
> "oh yeah, marcos, the Joo-fascist", just remember:  you probably don't
> have any credentials compared to the people you're criticizing.

	yes marcos, you are a joo-fascist theocratic nutcase and completly unable to appreciate how far your involuntary self-parody goes.

	but to answer in your own idiotic terms, what sort of 'code and math' do the assholes I'm critizing have? What 'code' has The Great Jim Bell, written, exactly? OOPS. Even in your own appeal-to-authority terms you don't have a leg to stand on.

	"credentials" - stick your credentials up your ass. And thanks for playing

>You should respect that, otherwise it looks
like you just want attention from people who *have* mastered them.

	Do you have anything of substance to say, apart from your failed attempt at shooting the messenger?

>I told you the solution to this skill-based disparity in our society

	If you want to solve a problem you have to first undertand the problem. You can't see what the problem is, so there's no way you're going to solve it.