MSM cleared path for killing of unarmed man wearing MAGA hat - R.I.P. Aaron Danielson (a.k.a. Jay) - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 31 03:58:25 PDT 2020

In comparison to the Kyle Rittenhouse "evident self defence" matter (yet held without bail on murder charges), the cold blooded murder of Patriot Prayer supporter Aaron Danielson (aka "Jay" Bishop) is shocking to behold:

   Tipping Point? Man Shot-Dead in Portland for Backing Trump
   Mike Whitney • August 30, 2020 • 900 Words
   https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/tipping-point-man-shot-dead-in-portland-for-backing-trump/
      .. [The MSM] cleared the path for a confrontation in which a self-righteous perpetrator felt entirely-justified in killing an unarmed man whose only crime was that he openly supported the president of the United States. There is no way to overstate the media’s culpability in this shocking incident.
      This was not a robbery, a mugging or a clash between gang members. It was a political “hit” executed by a remorseless assassin who believed he was fulfilling his moral obligation by exterminating someone he considered an enemy of humanity.
      .. It’s worth noting, that there is evidence that the killing was both intentional and premeditated. Just seconds before the gun was fired, an accomplice, who accompanied the killer said:
            “Hey! Hey, we got one right here! We got a Trumper right here!”
      (The accomplice’s comment was recorded on Twitter.) His pronouncement was followed immediately by two gunshots which slayed the victim and sent the killer fleeing into the night.
      ..

   '100% Antifa': Portland Police Investigate Suspect Identified By 4Chan Hours After Shooting; Sister Confirms
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/portland-police-investigate-100-antifa-suspect-identified-4chan-hours-after-shooting
      .. [photos of alleged perpetrator not attached]
      Hours after the murder of Patriot Prayer supporter Aaron Danielson (a.k.a. Jay) was captured on grainy film, users of the popular image board 4Chan used video footage and social media evidence to correctly identify the suspected shooter as Michael Forest Reinoehl, a former snowboard pro, construction worker and self-admitted member of Antifa, as reported on Sunday by Summit News and The Gateway Pundit.
      https://summit.news/2020/08/30/suspect-in-murder-of-trump-supporter-im-100-antifa-all-the-way/
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/4chan-users-appear-identified-portland-rioter-shot-killed-trump-supporter/
      Reinoehl's sister confirmed it was him:
         Reinoehl’s 36-year-old sister said she was awakened just before 8 a.m. Sunday by a threatening phone call from someone who told her that “our whole family was in danger unless we turned him over.”
         “That’s how I found out,” that her brother was allegedly involved, she told The Oregonian/OregonLive.
         She called Sandy police to report the threat, she said. Once she looked online and saw screenshots of her brother’s photo, she said she called Portland detectives.
         “We reached out to police and confirmed that we recognized Michael in the screenshots,” she said. She asked that her name not be used because of the threats.
         Michael Reinoehl has been estranged from the family – including her, their parents and a younger brother – for at least three years, his sister said. -The Oregonian
         https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/man-under-investigation-in-fatal-shooting-after-pro-trump-rally-allegedly-took-loaded-gun-to-earlier-portland-protest.html
      .. Reinoehl was arrested two months ago - and faces charges including unlawful possession of a gun, driving while under the influence of a controlled substance, driving while suspended and uninsured and recklessly endangering another after he was busted on June 8th street racing various other drivers, including his 17-year-old son, at speeds up to 111 mph while his 11-year-old daughter was in the car, according to police.
      A loaded Glock pistol, "unidentified prescription pills," and marijuana were found inside the car. A month later, he was busted again.
         Reinoehl’s posts indicate he attended many protests in Portland that began three months ago after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis under the knee of a police officer.
         On July 5 at one of the demonstrations, Reinoehl was cited at 2:10 a.m. in the 700 block of Southwest Main Street on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police

         He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a “no complaint,” according to court records. The documents don’t indicate why prosecutors decided not to pursue the accusations. Reinoehl spent no time behind bars. -Oregon Live
         https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/man-under-investigation-in-fatal-shooting-after-pro-trump-rally-allegedly-took-loaded-gun-to-earlier-portland-protest.html
      Meanwhile, Danielson's murder may have been part of an organized hit - as people can be heard in footage of the incident shouting "We've got one right here! We've got a couple of them right here!" before gunshots could be heard.
         Enhanced video of Portland shooting pic.twitter.com/nRkUAQsBo9
         — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) August 30, 2020

         - We've got one right here! We've got a couple of them right here!
         - Right here?
         Bang! Bang!
         It was an execution.
         The blood of this man is on the head of feckless leftist leaders like Ted Wheeler! What did he thing was going to happen after 100 days of violence and chaos?
         — James M. Cain (@dmcparson) August 30, 2020
         https://twitter.com/dmcparson/status/1300108978626727937?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

       Rest In Peace Jay! https://t.co/j6FYxIygmh
           — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2020

      Trump Slams "Do Nothing Democrat Mayor Of Portland" After Wheeler Blames President For Violence
      https://www.zerohedge.com/political/man-shot-dead-portland-amid-violent-protest-camouflage-gear-thin-blue-line-patch-found
         ....He tried mixing with the Agitators and Anarchists and they mocked him. He would like to blame me and the Federal Government for going in, but he hasn’t seen anything yet. We have only been there with a small group to defend our U.S. Courthouse, because he couldn’t do it....
                 — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 30, 2020
                 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300170578134003713?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
         ..  Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler is asked what he's going to do to prevent more violence. He says to continue pushing criminal justice reform and redirecting some police funding to other purposes. Big job: 'Re-imagining what local policing can look like.'
                 — Byron York (@ByronYork) August 30, 2020
                 https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1300181629378400256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw