Daniel Lange & Debian: DebConf, aggression towards volunteers

Debian Community News Team team at debian.community
Sun Aug 30 08:55:32 PDT 2020

Does anybody have any facts about Daniel Lange?

https://debian.community/daniel-lange-aggression-towards-volunteers/

What is really remarkable is that Debian ignored this evidence and began
processing Lange's application to become a Debian Developer in the same
week that they were expelling Jacob Appelbaum

The arrogance and hypocrisy knows no limits

Removed 2020-06-18
https://nm.debian.org/person/error/

Began application 2020-06-24, complete 2020-12-21
https://nm.debian.org/person/dlange/