White lives matter - the tide is turning - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 29 02:42:15 PDT 2020

   Her Name Is Veronica Lee Baker: Four Black Teens Arrested in Murder of White 17-Year-Old In Raleigh, North Carolina
   https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-veronica-lee-baker-four-black-teens-arrested-in-murder-of-white-17-year-old-in-raleigh-north-carolina/
   Paul Kersey • August 28, 2020 • 900 Words

      For roughly nine years, this site has documented individuals and the crimes/violence taking their lives. Many of them you’d never read about were it not for Paul Kersey. Something has changed over the 2020 Summer of Black Lives Matter/Bolshevik Terror, completely upending the carefully maintained garden of lies our corporate media and (a)moral betters tend to on a daily basis, desperate to keep the reality of interracial crime/violence/murder hidden amongst the exceedingly few weeds of white on black violence.

      The 17-year-old murdered was a white female teenager. All of Veronica Lee Baker murderers were black.

      Her story has made the rounds, as are many others. The tide is turning.

      Her Name is Veronica Lee Baker.

      Rest in peace, Veronica. People across this nation who never knew you in life, now know how your life was taken. How the promise of your life was extinguished, all because we must persist in believing a “color blind” society is our ultimate goal.

      Well, white lives matter too.