Abhi Agarwal, MA: "I am once again asking for the utter and complete destruction of white men" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Aug 28 06:57:00 PDT 2020

   Markey Staffer Calls for ‘Complete Destruction of White Men’
   https://gameruprising.to/index.php?threads/markey-staffer-calls-for-%E2%80%98complete-destruction-of-white-men%E2%80%99.8910/

      A campaign staffer for Sen. Ed Markey (D., Mass.) took to Twitter to request the "utter and complete destruction of white men," a group to which his boss belongs.

      "I am once again asking for the utter and complete destruction of white men," Abhi Agarwal tweeted after a Democratic state house candidate in Kansas refused to drop out after admitting to spreading revenge porn.