Fwd: The community team stands for its bof

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 26 09:14:17 PDT 2020

Your email is unfortunately too unclear to be useful - your use of the pronoun "this" twice ("This is not", "This is") and etc, leaves the uninformed reader no less uninformed.

Your email seems to assume that the reader knows all about the things you are referring to, which, at least for me, is not the case.

You sound passionate, and your communications also strongly hint at righteous causes, so to the extent that's the case, good luck!