Erinn Clark & Debian: Justice or another Open Source vendetta?

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 25 13:35:58 PDT 2020

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:41:34 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-08-25 01:32, Debian Community News Team wrote:
> >

> > https://debian.community/erinn-clark-justice-open-source-vendetta/
> >

> > Does anybody have any facts about the case, on either side?
>
> The first few lines of your link are blatant lies.
>
> Women do not complain about sexual violence, they complain about men
> failing shit tests.  They rather like sexual violence.

	Your anti-sex-league plays an important role in your 'capitalist' cesspool James. You shouldn't complain about it. You don't get to pick and choose.

	I think I mentioned it before, but I'll mention it anyway, in case you have trouble puting 2 and 2 together. The google-jakobo-goldman-sachs-US-military complex delivers a single product : US fascism. And that product, US fascism, is what the puritan 'pilgrims' originally 'created'. Things like your beloved silicon cesspool valley are just outgrowths of the original theocratic puritan cancer.

	In other words, you can't suck silicon valley's cock like you do while whining about 'the left'...cause they are one and the same thing.

	As to 'debian community' they prolly are a brand of feminazis with slightly lower content of feminazism than the brand they are complaining about.