Erinn Clark & Debian: Justice or another Open Source vendetta?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Aug 24 20:54:33 PDT 2020

On 2020-08-25 02:26, Alexander Wolfram wrote:
>> https://debian.community/erinn-clark-justice-open-source-vendetta/
>> Debian Community News is about finding the truth and upholding human
> rights
>
> Thank you for your wise and unbiased approach!

As you can see in any workplace, if you sexually harass a woman and pass
her shit tests, there are no complaints of sexual harassment.

If you fail her shit tests, there will likely be complaints of sexual
harassment irrespective of whether you sexually harassed her or not.

The same appears to be true of rape complaints.

Our laws on rape and sexual harassment are just not working, because
women are just not cooperating.

We have to make the victim and complainant in sexual harassment and rape
cases the husband or the father, and the criterion for it being an
offense as being contrary to his will, rather than her will, because
female consent is opaque, and particularly opaque to the woman herself.