Flags: Yet More Fun With Signals...

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 24 00:10:26 PDT 2020

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 01:54:54 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > And look what a 'cute' 'logo'!
> >
> > 	https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/Girl_Scouts_of_the_USA_1912-1976.svg/330px-Girl_Scouts_of_the_USA_1912-1976.svg.png
> >
> > 	The logo includes a white, red, and blue piece of cloth useful for whiping
> > asses
>
> Beware, many of those rags are made in China using cheap
> ink that can bleed off onto your asshole,

	I don't buy flags. But thanks for showing that like a good trumpofascist, you're 'worried' about the quality of chinese products. Evil chinese eating americunts lunch! And not only that, they also eat RAW BATS!@!

> > and a carrion eating predator which no doubt symbolizes
> > the US 'soul' pretty well. A carrion eating animal.
>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Argentina.svg

	yeah that's typical of nationalist scum (especially US scum) - they can't imagine that there are sane people out there who are not nationalist scum like them.

	by the way, can you find argentina on a map?

> Anyway...
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Anarcho-capitalism.svg

	yeah, infinite self-parody. Right wing scum posing as 'anarchists'...They even have a flag =)