www.Tesmanian.com: SpaceX is getting closer to offering Starlink Internet

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Aug 23 17:06:58 PDT 2020

On 2020-08-24 07:48, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	You're right James. That follows from Jim Bell's Philosophy. Reality doesn't exist.

Reality is that all government technology is stolen or purchased from
the private sector, and that when the government steals technology from
the private sector, it has to kidnap the people who created it, and when
those people retire, the technology gradually goes to shit.

> 	german rockets and all the rest of german 'technology' are textbook examples of government subsidized/created garbage.

The historical fact is that the VFR, not the German government, created
liquid fuel rockets, and a man kidnapped from the VFR created the moon
rocket.  And when that man retired from NASA, rockets started going
downhill until Musk created a private rocket with private money from his
own wealth, and the wealth of similar people.

> You mean russian nukes are not decent?

Russian nukes were stolen American technology, which were based on
stolen private technology and people kidnapped from the private sector,
as NASA's big liquid fueled rockets were based on the VFR's tiny liquid
fueled rockets and a man kidnapped from the VFR.

And since those men have, like Von Braun, retired, nukes have been going
downhill.  America can no longer make lithium six, tritium, or plutonium
238, which makes it unlikely that our nukes still work.

The people in charge of our nukes want a lead time before testing a
nuke, which lead time just happens to be long enough that they are
likely to get a different, and perhaps more malleable, president before
the inconvenience of actually testing a nuke.

If they cannot test a bomb at short notice, unlikely to be able to blow
up an enemy at short notice.

Russian nuclear reactors stagnated with ours, until Putin, whose new
improved nuclear reactors were created by private sector contractors.