yet another repugnant feature of US 'culture' (aka fascism)

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Aug 23 12:50:05 PDT 2020

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Scouts_of_the_USA

	wait, I have to apologize to the US fascists, I have overestimated them. I foolishly  assumed that the boy-girl-tranny scouts were an Original Americunt Creation, but that was a pretty stupid assumption. Doubly stupid since I know that US subjects copied everything from europe. In short, the US nazis stole the 'idea' from their english nazi forefathers.

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting_movement

	"On my honour I promise that I will do my duty to God and the Queen"

	In case it's not painfully obvious these 'scouting movements' are military training for children, and unsurprisingly the 'founder' was a military murderer himself, member of teh english army.