[ESSENTIAL] - Trump be sent LSM message - [PROPAGANDA] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Aug 22 22:08:22 PDT 2020

Oh you just know you love it ;)

So for today's essential propaganda we have the USA senate (nominally Republican, as in, supposedly "Trump's own party") dropping earth shattering bombshells about ... Russian Collusion!

Call it Mueller "2 point Oh!", or more Lame Stream desperation in the face of the real message, which was from Trump to the Deep Satanic, and deeply Satanic, Deep State: "Muh EYES nigger, look into muh EYES!!" US attorney John Durham.

<musical>Drumpt, dah dah daaaah.</>

Yep, dem sen-a-tors be fixin ta send dey message to Trump, well I'll be blowneded over by a Tickle me Poppy doll (they'll be valuable collectors items one day) ...

   Catapulting Russian-Meddling Propaganda
    Ray McGovern via ConsortiumNews.com,
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/catapulting-russian-meddling-propaganda
   https://consortiumnews.com/2020/08/21/ray-mcgovern-catapulting-russian-meddling-propaganda/
      … The recent release of a 1,000-page, sans bombshells and already out-of-date report by the Senate Intelligence Committee

Set aside the deep morons jumping the shark though folks, cause Trump aint gone elect his.elf now muffas.  November time is mask time muh grits...