Cryptocurrency: The Breaking Point and Death of Keynes

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Aug 21 10:50:09 PDT 2020

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:18:14 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > 	2) central banks are a quintessential RIGHT WING, MONARCHICAL, CONSERVATIVE 'invention'. Look up "bank of sweden' and "bank of england" for starters. Merckists want to control central banks (see merck's 'manifesto') simply because central banks are a key 'institution' in totalitarian social systems. And yes of course right wingers 'invented' central banks to serve their totalitarian ends.
>

> Well yes, it does seem that "Jewish forefathers" were the ultimate right wingers :)

	the piece of shit jews are just one small fraction of the set of totalitarian scum. so no, they are not the 'ultimate' anything, except the ultimate self-centered psychos.

> "Our" kings und queens of yore were led/ enticed/ blackmailed into usurious banking, "central" or otherwise.

	They were not 'led' nor 'enticed' let alone blackmailed. So now you're showing your true colors, pretending that the worst criminals are 'victims' of blackmail. Come on.

>Apparently in direct opposition to the clear and unambiguous injunction from this one "temple money-table flipping", enigmatic in ways, rebel anarchist (afaict) named Jesus Christ.

	worthless piece of jew shit 'jesus' never existed. Now you're parroting jew-fascist propaganda.

> No point highlighting "he had to have been a Hebrew" since that only emphasizes the significance that the "Hebrews" hung him on a cross to die.

	the jew scammer 'jesus' is a fictional character. Nobody hung him cause he didn't exist.

> No "system boy" that Jesus lad, no sir-ee.

	the fictional piece of jew shit 'jesus' is the 'personification' of jew-kristian theocracy, the worst totalitarian system on the planet.

> similar to technology - not "bad", merely a tool, except that most tech ends up used against us...

	well, division of labor enables complex industries.