Excellence Shaming - The Left's Try-Hard Meme - [PHILOSOPHY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 19 23:26:35 PDT 2020

"Excellence shaming" is the beautifully succinct way to name the "liberal" Lefty loony's fundamental, Marxist, lie.

The actually Marxist "Liberal Lefty lunatics", as Brandon Smith so poignantly highlights, despise achievement.  They hold/ believe the fundamental falsity that "we are all born equal" - equal in capacity, equal in will and persistence, equal in intention, thinking ability, empathy, physical ability etc.

The other tl;dr Smith points out is their incensed and eternally futile demand for equality of outcome (rather than the actually possible to some degree, equality of opportunity).

Enjoy this memetic unpacking:

   The "Try-Hard" Club: Limp-Wristed Marxists Need Not Apply
   Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com,
   http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/4310-the-try-hard-club-limp-wristed-marxists-need-not-apply
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/try-hard-club-limp-wristed-marxists-need-not-apply

      Memes are a dominant force in popular culture today, and there is good reason for this; they allow people to inject an argument into discussion without having to actually compose that argument. In other words, by sharing a meme, everyone already knows what you are saying without an explanation. We all do this from time to time.

      [Mark Twain quote: Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.]