Censorship: PunkNet History, today Facebook Supports Antifa and Bans QAnon

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 21:33:59 PDT 2020

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/facebook-bans-hundreds-qanon-groups-pages-and-instagram-accounts
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/twitter-nukes-7000-qanon-accounts-restricts-150000-more
https://about.fb.com/news/2020/08/addressing-movements-and-organizations-tied-to-violence/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywCAIdnxLEk  Trump on QAnon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/12/politics/qanon-congressional-candidates/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florida-police-officer-wore-qanon-patch-to-meet-vp-pence
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/07/18/qanons-fox-news-cameo-the-conspiracy-theorys-latest-breakout-moment/
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/michael-flynn-qanon-video/
https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1279590652200849409

"Today we are expanding our Dangerous Individuals and Organizations
[and Banned Thoughts] policy" -- Facebook [illum ed.]

"#WWG1WGA , #TakeTheOath" -- QAnon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulp_magazine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone
"I was not permitted to have my senators discuss any current or
pressing problem. To talk of tariff was to align oneself with the
Republicans; to talk of labor was to suggest control by the Democrats.
To say a single thing germane to the current political scene was
absolutely prohibited." -- Rod Serling, re The Arena

Recall, the early internet was distributed NNTP,
piles of bookmarks and webrings. The Censorship and
Steering Regimes made possible via massively centralized
social media, search, and advertising propaganda
didn't come into force until nearly 20 years later.

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination."

Think Freely.
Cypherpunks.