Physical codes.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Aug 19 14:24:02 PDT 2020

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 23:59:44 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://phys.org/news/2019-10-cryptography-secret-keys.html
> (10 months old)

>Phys.org: New record set for cryptographic challenge.

>Tech Xplore: Randomness theory could hold key to internet security.

>Phys.org: Major quantum computational breakthrough is shaking up physics and maths.

	Those look like Very Important Scientific News! Tell us Jim, what do all those Scientific Events mean? Are they relevant to 'cyphperpunks'? How? Please explain! =)

	Meawhile here's a nice dictum :

	Man will be free when the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

	But I think we need an updated version though :

	Man will be free when the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last scientist.

	And now you have the floor Jim. Be a nice 'cypherpunk' and explain how all your 'cryptonews' are related to human freedom. You can do that can't you?