Objective Reality Doesn't Exist, Quantum Experiment Shows | Live Science

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Aug 18 12:20:05 PDT 2020

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 06:44:21 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Talk to Kurt Godel.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_G%C3%B6del
>   Except he's dead.

	wow! another victim of the terrible flu farce! That's because he didnt wear a mask and drink hydroquinone.

> [end of quote]
> Godel messed up many lifetimes of mathematical thought by declaring that mathematics as a field was founded "on feet of clay".

	Hopefully you didn't invoke him to defend the quantum charlatan-fraudsters?

	As far as I can tell without actually bothering to study goedels views, he 'proved' that attempts to find some ultimate foundation for mathematics were futile. If anything that goes against the reductionistic, 'science'-explains-everything, modern propaganda.