Objective Reality Doesn't Exist, Quantum Experiment Shows | Live Science

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 23:44:21 PDT 2020

    On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 01:04:48 PM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

 On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 19:41:32 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Objective Reality Doesn't Exist, Quantum Experiment Shows

>    So let me point the painfully obvious, which isn't that obvious to the Technofascist Fucktards (TFs).
>
>   1) premise : Objective Reality Doesn't Exist>   2) premise : 'experiment' is part of reality
 >   3) it follows : 'experiment' doesn't exist
>    4) conclusion : non-existent experiment 'shows' and 'proves' fuck.

>    Now, one might wonder why this infinitely idiotic 'scientific' propaganda is constantly peddled? Can any fine cypherpunk on this list answer the question?

 Talk to Kurt Godel.    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_G%C3%B6del
  Except he's dead.

"Gödel published his two incompleteness theorems in 1931 when he was 25 years old, one year after finishing his doctorate at the University of Vienna. The first incompleteness theorem states that for any self-consistent recursive axiomatic system powerful enough to describe the arithmetic of the natural numbers (for example Peano arithmetic), there are true propositions about the natural numbers that cannot be proved from the axioms. To prove this theorem, Gödel developed a technique now known as Gödel numbering, which codes formal expressions as natural numbers.
"He also showed that neither the axiom of choice nor the continuum hypothesis can be disproved from the accepted axioms of set theory, assuming these axioms are consistent. The former result opened the door for mathematicians to assume the axiom of choice in their proofs. He also made important contributions to proof theory by clarifying the connections between classical logic, intuitionistic logic, and modal logic."

[end of quote]
Godel messed up many lifetimes of mathematical thought by declaring that mathematics as a field was founded "on feet of clay".
                   Jim Bell