Aussie Rona killer: Ivermectin ‘Amazingly Successful’ In Killing Corona virus

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 17 18:48:15 PDT 2020

If you feel compelled to be in fear of the flu, then fear no more as you kin be pretty sure _some_ Ossie bastard's gonna throw a spanner in the pharmaceutical works :)

So if you missed the (literally) green tea and zinc memo, here's another combo which in this case happens to come straight off the "approved by the FDA and is on the World Health Organization’s model list of essential medicines" - not dissimilar to HCQ.

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----