[OT, but curious] bye bye, 5G...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:22:31 PDT 2020

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020, 20:54 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 20:24:16 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I trust only a few surgeons.
>
>         Hey Cecilia, it seems that lately you've been interacting with
> criminals from the medical mafia, aka 'doctors'
>
>         Why don't you tell us what you learnt from them about the current
> flu fraud? For instance, it is the doctors the ones who sign the fake
> 'death certificates' that pretend that people die from the flu.
>
>         But there must be a lot more information floating around
> 'doctors'. So what kind of stuff did you hear?

First of all, a silly joke for you...  ;)

"I could tell you a Coronavirus joke, but there’s a 99.7% chance you
wouldn’t get it."

Today _you_ received an invite for visiting one of my favorite hospitals
_in person_ and learn a bit more about all the COVID-19 stuff...  And,
obviously, when I said you are a "hermano", the doctor said a lot of bad
words.  Very, very impolite words.  I blushed a lot.

But, well, now you have lots of chocolate, Japanese food - not me!!! - and
sick people - not me!!! - waiting for you here.

Kisses, take care!  <3

c.

OT depressing link:  <
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katebubacz/haunting-photos-hiroshima-bombing