US Supreme Court hands a defeat to Soros

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Aug 17 12:23:22 PDT 2020

> Originally you quoted something and supposedly responded.
>
> Your "response" was not consistent with the quote you chose to respond to.

	are you drunk? You constantly spam right-wing garbage and once in a while I bother to point out that your spam is right-wing garbage(of the worst kind). The lack of consistency only exists in your mind.

> > >    An insane twist has entered the politics of human trafficking, though: Despite massive education on its harm and criminality, prostitution, which openly commodifies women,
> >
> > 	See? You're just robotically parroting jew-kristian feminazi propaganda. Go fuck yourself.
>

> You feign response, having done no such thing, once again ignoring, and removing, the context.  Doing this is of course "sufficient to bamboozle those who only read superficially".

	are you for 'real'? Your messages are composed of pages of rambling trumpofascist nonsense and copypasta of rambling trumpofascist nonsense. That's the 'context'. So again, go-fuck-yourself.